Support for RC-6 in em28xx driver?

Hi,

I recently purchased a PCTV 290e USB Stick (em28174) it comes with a
remote almost as small as the stick itself... I've been able to get
both stick and remote to work. I also own an MCE media center remote
from HP (this make
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Win7-PC-MCE-Media-Center-HP-Remote-Controller-/170594956920)
that sends RC-6 codes. While it do have a windows logo I still think
it is vastly superior to the one that shipped with the stick :-)

If I understand it correctly em28174 is a derivative of em2874?

In em28xx-input.c it is stated that: "em2874 supports more protocols.
For now, let's just announce the two protocols that were already
tested"

I've been searching high and low for a datasheet for em28(1)74, but
have been unable to find it online. Do anyone know if one of the
protocols supported is RC-6? and if so how do I get a copy of the
datasheet?

Br,
/Simon