Re: Problems with Tevii S660

I got it!!! I get it working in this ubuntuforums thread:

There are lots of firmware versions and good support.

I added on the linuxtv wiki page a reference for Debian Squeeze
installation: http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TeVii_S660#Linux_support

I hope someone looks interesting, feel free to modify/add comments, I
am not any expert on Linux DVB and my english is not good enough.

It will be great to add different firmware version list, or the way to
adapt it to our kernels. On the ubuntuforums links, lots firmware
links are internal (user/pass needed), is there any stable web storage
place to upload them?

Regards.

--
Josu Lazkano