RE: "dvb_ca adaptor 0: PC card did not respond :(" with Technotrend S2-3200

Your reporting isn't very clear:
- When you try under Linux and Windows, is-it the same PC with the same
configuration?
- Does-it work with unscrambled channels on Windows ?
- Can you decrypt scrambled channels on Windows ?
- Does-it work with unscrambled channels on Linux ?
- Can you decrypt scrambled channels on Linux ?