Re: "dvb_ca adaptor 0: PC card did not respond :(" with Technotrend S2-3200

On 06/13/11 00:30, Bart Coninckx wrote:
Hi all,

hope you can help me this one, because there's not a whole of info about
similar problems to be found.

I have a Technotrend S2-3200 with CI and on three different distros I
get this

"dvb_ca adaptor 0: PC card did not respond :(

in /var/log/messages.

I guess this is the reason why I cannot see encrypted channels on Linux.
Unencrypted works fine. In Windows XP the cord works fine too.

I tried Opensuse 11.4, the latest Mythbuntu and the latest Mythdora.

Can anyone give any hints on how to go about this?

thx!!!

Bart

All,

(risking to just talk to myself, but hey, that would not be the first time).

I manually reinstalled the latest linuxtv media drivers, but this this does not seem to bring any relieve.

Any ideas much appreciated!

B.