Capabilities of the Omap3 ISP driver

Hello Laurent,

I'm on to a project that needs two synced separate small cameras for
stereovision. It's for harvesting tomatoes in fact :)

I was thinking about realizing this on an DM3730 with 2 aptina csi2
cameras that are used in snapshot mode. The questions that arise are:

- is the ISP driver capable of running 2 concurrent cameras?
- is it possible to simulate a kind of video stream that is externally
triggered (I would use a gpio line that simply triggers 10 times a
sec) or would there arise problems with the csi2 protocoll (timeouts
or similar)?

Best regards,

 Bastian Hecht