dibusb device with lock problems

Hi list, hello Patrick,

A locking problem with specific dib3000mb devices is still present in
kernel 2.6.38.

Now people upgrading from lenny to squeeze are also affected - see: [1]

Please have a look at my previous post in [2] for a detailed description and
links to this bug's history.

I'm sending a cc of this to the people who once where affected by this bug or
involved with the code change that introduced it.

Anyone can confirm this is fixed/pending for his device and what dib3000mb
device he is using out of the linuxtv wiki list of 14 dib3000mb devices [3]?

I have 3 devices of the hama usb 1.1 series: [4], that's number 66 in the wiki
listing - they all are affected by this bug with kernels > 2.6.31

Thanks for some feedback. Can we fix this for good for the pending devices?

[1] http://www.vdr-portal.de/index.php?page=Thread&postID=991041
[2] http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-media/msg28817.html
[3] http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-T_USB_Devices/Full
[4] http://www.hama.de/bilder/00049/abb/00049021abb.jpg