RE: [linux-media] API V3 vs SAPI behavior difference in reading tuning parameters

OK, then what? Is the S2API behavior (returning cached - but incorrect - tuning
parameter values) satisfactory for everyone or shall we adapt S2API to mimic the
API V3 behavior (return the actual tuning parameter values as automatically
adjusted by the driver)?

-Thierry