Re: media: rcar-csi2: Use common error handling code in rcsi2_parse_dt()

> I said I would send a couple of these but then Markus went ahead and
> sent the patches that I was going to write...

I dared also to touch some software components.

>                                                And then it was like,
> "Oh, these have some questionable style issues"

The patch review is still evolving, isn't it?

> so it wasn't clear what was happening and I lost track.

I find such information surprising.

There are various source code places left over which could be adjusted somehow.

Some contributors would appreciate further clarifications according to
desirable collateral evolution.

See also:
question about kernel cocci and cleanup.h
2024-03-07
https://lore.kernel.org/cocci/CO1PR11MB49149F1167679926A2917E0997202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Regards,
Markus