em28xx / ADS Tech USB Instant TV (USBAV-704)

Hi guys,

I've just got an old TV Tuner hardware and wanted to get it working under
Linux (SuSe 11.2). After a comprehensive look up in your wiki (wonderful
source of information, however difficult to read for the newbies such as me)
I've found my device there.

It is ADS Instant TV (USBAV-704)
(http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/ADS_Tech_Instant_TV_(USBAV-704))
.
Unfortunately it stays there that the device is currently not supported.
Though on the page below there is a sentece saying that development is in
progress. The last update to this page was a year ago. So I decided to ask
you whether there is any progress in supporting this device. Also, I would
be glad to help you to get it working if you agree to be my patient mentors.
Or you will advise me to throw this old device away and buy a new one, that
is supported well already?

Looking forward to you answers.

Best regards,
Roman