Re: Leadtek DTV2000DS remote

Thank you for the response. I'm not entirely clear on what you're
suggesting, but I'll try to clarify.

I can and will compile and install the af9015 tree when I get a chance
- I've been sick all weekend and now it's time to head back to work.
What do you intend for me to do once I've achieved that? Or were you
simply checking that I could before going ahead and adding support?

Are you saying you can add support for Leadtek WinFast DTV Dongle Gold
remote, or my Leadtek WinFast DTV20000DS? I'm slightly confused by
your mention of the Gold - was that just for comparison's sake?

Cheers,
Greg.

--
Gregory Orange