RE: Version 2: Tentative agenda for Helsinki mini-summit

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] I completely aligned with this, I will prepare the slides and if we have time and need for this we can talk about it. Also I will have to prepare couple of slide presenting current status of OMAP drivers (for me it is Display Driver), should be re-used here.

Thanks,
Vaibhav