RE: Version 2: Tentative agenda for Helsinki mini-summit

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010, Hiremath, Vaibhav wrote:

> > 14) V4L2 video output vs. framebuffer. Guennadi Liakhovetski.
> >
> [Hiremath, Vaibhav] Guennadi,
>
> Do you have anything in your mind on this? Are you preparing any slides
> for this? Do you want me to have something from OMAP side which we can
> use as a use-case?

Yes, I will prepare some introduction, maybe a couple of slides. My
impression is, that we shall be making all topics as short as possible,
so, I'll try to make it concise, but I don't know exactly yet how much
time we'd get.

> I can make couple of slides on this.

In principle - yes, sure, I'd love you to present your use-case, but as I
said - no idea whether we'll have time for this. So, definitely, would be
great if you could comment on the topic, if we get time, slides would be
great too, so, if it's not too complicated for you - please prepare them,
but unfortunately I do not know yet whether we'll get a chance to go
through them. In fact, I'm not quite sure how topics without an explicitly
mentioned presentation should work - there would be some introduction in
any case, right, Hans? Just not as long as a "proper presentation?" And
the mentioned 10 minutes are only for the presentation, the discussion
comes on top of that? So, I think, we should have time for your slides,
Vaibhav, Hans can correct me if I'm wrong;)

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.