Re: [linux-dvb] hvr4000 doesnt work w/ dvb-s2 nor DVB-T

how do you think i watch DVB-S?

now you are lying, and that for sure!
because mplayer has still this tunig issue, because he doesnt know that
coderate shit, and even so, i tried it w/ szap-s2 -r option and tried
to play it and only sound came out, so ... maybe you should check it
before writing again.

VLC and these ... players will do the same ... there is nothing better
than mplayer out there. mplayer is the best!!

i know, that DVB-T on HVR4000 is supported by linux, because yes it
works to me, but it doesnt find any programmes, so i would suggest you
try it out by yourself before writing again. like I wrote to the first
post - it works but is not usable (maybe internal noise too high).

analog TV works, and FM i didnt check.