Re: [linux-dvb] hvr4000 doesnt work w/ dvb-s2 nor DVB-T

yes? thats a shame! how you can use it under VDR, when it doesnt even
tune in with szap-s2? please provide a better look at how you managed
to get this card working and it would be helpful to provide some
szap-s2 output on a HD / DVB-S2 channel, so that I can see if it tunes
in to you.