Re: [linux-dvb] hvr4000 doesnt work w/ dvb-s2 nor DVB-T

Me? Lying? Before even telling me that I'm paid by Hauppauge, please
be sure to read my post. I wrote that it works like a charm in
combination with VDR (Google it). I've never used szap-s2 since I use
VDR for my TV playback.

By my better judgement I'm going to give you an other option. If you
want to watch some TV without many options to configure (just install,
scan and watch through VLC, mplayer, xbmc or whatever), you might want
to check TV Headend
(http://www.lonelycoder.com/hts/tvheadend_overview.html). It works
like a charm with my NOVA-HD-S2.

Oh and for your information. The DVB-T and DVB-S[2] of the device
can't be used at the same time. It's not a driver issue, it's a
hardware issue. In Windows you aren't able to do the same.

The card (if it's the HVR-4000 or the NOVA-HD-S2) works perfectly
under Linux. I even got it working with Kaffeine.

--
Met vriendelijke groet/Regards,

Niels Wagenaar

-- Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone