Re: Recording videos on phones and camera on Librem 5 devboard

Hi!

> > Who is the right person to talk about Librem 5 cameras? Is there
> > mailing list I should use?
>
> I think most of the coordination is mostly happening via the gitlab issues in
>
> https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/linux-next
>
> Maybe Martin and Dorota who are working on the camera drivers (put in cc:)
> have a more suggestions.

Thanks for pointers.

In the meantime I got silent video recording to work on Librem 5
devboard --

https://gitlab.com/tui/tui/-/tree/master/cam

-- but quality is awful, probably either hardware or kernel issue.

Is pulseaudio supposed to be running in Phosh? I have trouble
capturing any audio and am wondering if I should attempt to do full
reinstall.

> > AFAICS from bugzillas, it is still not compeletely working. I see
> > megapixels packaged in the repository, but without required config
> > files. Are there work-in-progress configurations somewhere? Would it
> > be useful if I tried to get it to work on the devboard?
>
> Megapixels work is mostly happening here atm:
>
> https://source.puri.sm/dorota.czaplejewicz/megapixels

Ok, so you seem to have that one under control.

Best regards,
								Pavel
--
http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek