Re: Recording videos on phones and camera on Librem 5 devboard

Hi,
On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 06:07:24PM +0200, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > > Who is the right person to talk about Librem 5 cameras? Is there
> > > mailing list I should use?
> >
> > I think most of the coordination is mostly happening via the gitlab issues in
> >
> > https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/linux-next
> >
> > Maybe Martin and Dorota who are working on the camera drivers (put in cc:)
> > have a more suggestions.
>
> Thanks for pointers.
>
> In the meantime I got silent video recording to work on Librem 5
> devboard --
>
> https://gitlab.com/tui/tui/-/tree/master/cam
>
> -- but quality is awful, probably either hardware or kernel issue.
>
> Is pulseaudio supposed to be running in Phosh? I have trouble
> capturing any audio and am wondering if I should attempt to do full
> reinstall.

Pulseaudio is what we use in Phosh for audio yes. If you reinstall i'd
use the byzantium based images rather than the current stable amber ones
(librem5-flash-image --board=devkit --dist=byzantium) since that's way
newer software.
Cheers,
 -- Guido