Re: [v4l-utils v4 2/5] Add support for meson building

Hi Mauro, Laurent,

I can see this thread didn't follow up.

Regarding Mauro's reasons about why not switching to meson, I totally agree with this response from Laurent's. I don't see any of those aspects being really an argument on why not supporting meson, but in any case, discussion can follow up from there.