Re: [PULL] http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015/

On 05/05/2010 03:36 PM, Bee Hock Goh wrote:
There is already a patch that will make af9105/tda18218 work. However,
it seem that there is no active effort to merge with the mainstream
code.

I have been running that codes with mythtv(recording only) for quite a
while and its working fine.

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/82494/

Do we have kernel merge permission from driver author Lauris Ding? Also this driver is a little but ugly and needs some rework before release. I don't have such device and not even time to hack. I hope someone else could take this driver and fix it for release.

regards,
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/