Re: tm6000

Dmitri Belimov wrote:
> On Wed, 5 May 2010 13:44:38 +0800
> Bee Hock Goh <beehock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Did you comment off the code in the get_next_buff that clear the
>> previous frame data?
>
> No.
>
> Git tree + my last patch.

A "green" tree can happen due to lots of conditions, like:
	1) it is not receiving data from xc3028 (or xc5000);
	2) wrong gpio setup;
	3) data sent too fast to tm6000;
	4) need to add some new workarounds to another tm6000 firmware/hardware bug;
	5) the device stopped answer and got disconnected from USB buffer;
	6) signal were too weak after changing to some channel (it seems that the tm6000
	   chip stops reception with weak signals - I remember I had to add a code that
	   re-enables xc3028 every time a channel is changed due to this bug, since,
	   after disabled, even if the signal become strong, it keeps showing a green
	   screen);
	7) you hit yet another bug on this device ;)

--

Cheers,
Mauro