Re: [PULL] http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015/

Simon,

There is already a patch that will make af9105/tda18218 work. However,
it seem that there is no active effort to merge with the mainstream
code.

I have been running that codes with mythtv(recording only) for quite a
while and its working fine.

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/82494/

Mauro,

I have send a mail to Nikola asking if he will be willing to submit
the codes to the v4l-dvb tree but I do not have any reply yet.

Can I extract thenecessary files/patch from
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015/ and let you merge with the git
tree?

I also notice that in ubuntu, it can detect the card and installed
proprietary code. Unfortunately, tda18218 is not supported.