Re: cx18: "missing audio" for analog recordings

On 12/04/10 10:30 PM, Mark Lord wrote:
..
Mmm.. further to that: the problem went away as soon as I told
it to tune to a different channel. No more fallbacks (for now).
It can now even retune the original channel without fallbacks.

So.. tuning to a new channel appears to fix whatever the bad state was
that was triggering the fallbacks. Based on my sample of one, anyway. ;)
..

Nope.. what that second email should have said, was
Changing channels in LiveTV, no fallbacks required
because the audio is already working from the initial fallback.

As soon as I quit from LiveTV, the next recording still needed
a new fallback.  So the chip is still in some weird state where
auto-audio will continue to fail until I reload the module.

Cheers
--
Mark Lord
Real-Time Remedies Inc.