Re: Asus PN50 CEC

On 8.9.2020 10.57, Hans Verkuil wrote:
I suspect that this is a BIOS-only implementation that just does the bare minimum
for wake up and standby (if enabled).

What does it mean? Is it just that BIOS does not report about it to the OS? If it was implemented with GPIOs, shouldn't it still be possible to write a driver for it - in theory - if we somehow were able to find out the GPIOs?

Unfortunately, I don't know too much about modern PCs at this level.

Thanks for looking at this!

--

Timo