Re: [PULL] http://www.kernellabs.com/hg/~dheitmueller/hvr-1600-alsa-2

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
<mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Em Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:10:50 -0500
> Devin Heitmueller <dheitmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

>> > Hmm... it seems a temporary failure. It is working now.
>>
>> That is strange (works fine from here).  You reported a similar issue
>> trying to pull one of Michael Krufky's trees last week.  I will have
>> to keep an eye on it.
>
> Yep.
>
> Btw, there are a few CodingStyle issues. Please send later a patch fixing it.
>
> I'll be reviewing the patch series.
>
> Cheers,
> Mauro

Sorry about the delay on this.  I took a pass over the files and
cleaned up the bulk of the codingstyle issues.  The remaining issues
on the cx18-driver.c were pre-existing and the change is not obvious
(probably needs input from the maintainer).  There is still one
warning about an "#if 0" case in cx18-alsa-main.c, but this is being
left there because it is a hook into the mixer routines, which are
currently not supported (there is a cx18-alsa-mixer.c file but none of
the controls are implemented yet).

I added the patches to the original hvr-1600-alsa-2 tree, since the
tree has not been merged yet.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs