Re: How to help with RTL2832U based TV?

On 12/03/2009 10:09 PM, Peter Rasmussen wrote:
as mentioned in the welcome email of this list, but it isn't apparent to
me what the status in Linux of using a device based on this chip is?

I have got today device having this chip (thanks to verkkokauppa.com for sponsoring) and I am going to implement the driver. I am in hope I can share some code from the old RTL2831U chip driver. I haven't looked driver code yet nor taken any sniffs. I will do that during next week.

Anyhow, there is Realtek released driver spreading over the net for that chip, you can use it.

Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/