Re: MT9M131 on I.MX6DL CSI color issue

Hello Florian,

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 05:31:43PM +0100, Florian Boor wrote:
> > But that does not explain the wraparounds. Can you rule out that the
> > data lines have been connected in the wrong order?
>
> According to the schematics and camera documentation I have the order of the
> data lines is correct. I checked one more time... but I'm not sure if the
> configuration of the parallel camera input is perfectly right.
>
> The hardware uses CSI0 data lines 12 to 19 and so I used the configuration
> from the SabreLite board:

The VM-009 has 10 data lines. Do you use a board designed by Phytec?
If not, did you connect the lower or the upper 8 data lines to the i.MX6?
Using the upper 8 data lines is correct.

I'm asking because the raw frames I asked for off list* contain only odd
bytes except for some null bytes. And for all components they exceed the
standard value range (Y 16-235, Cb/Cr 16-240).

Have you ever tried to capture images in one of the RGB formats?

Best regards,

  Daniel

*)
http://www.kernelconcepts.de/~florian/frame.raw