Re: MT9M131 on I.MX6DL CSI color issue

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 11:40:32AM +0100, Florian Boor wrote:
> Capturing like this the colors turn a little bit less psychedelic green and
> purple. Looks like this:
> http://www.kernelconcepts.de/~florian/capture2.jpeg
> The dark area is in fact a very bright one. So maybe the format I read from the
> sensor is not exactly what it is supposed to be or similar...

May I suggest that you capture something of known colors, by pointing
the camera at a monitor displaying this?:
http://www.avsforum.com/photopost/data/2224298/0/04/04d8edc6_8bit_full_grad_color.png

The colors will of course be off by a bit, but it should still be
possible to guess how the RGB primaries were mangled.

Best regards,

  Daniel