Re: [linux-dvb] Hauppauge PVR-150 Vertical sync issue?

Hopefully tonight I will get a chance to isolate the machine and hook
the incoming cable directly to the mythbox. If it still happens I'll
try isolating the ground.
As far as the history of the machine. This only seemed to appear when
I installed the new Mythbuntu, in previous versions and in windows
(when the machine had windows installed on it) the card worked
perfectly.
I haven't tested the other inputs and I haven't noticed if it's a time
issue (how long the machine is running).

Thanks for the ideas thus far,
-Rob