Re: [linux-dvb] Hauppauge PVR-150 Vertical sync issue?

Ok I've been able to do some troubleshooting with some interesting results.
I removed the one splitter being used, connected to the main cable
coming into the house, isolated the grounds with no change in sync
issues.
I pulled the pvr-150 card out of the linux machine and put it into my
window box, hooked it up to the original setup splitter and no ground
isolation and the video is crystal clear with no sync issues.

I can only come up with a few possible problems, but I am sure there are more.
Could this be a driver issue on my linux box?
Could a bad or failing PCI slot cause this problem? However the sync
problem is not on every channel.

I'm going to try moving the linux box across the house to see if there
is a source of EMI near by, but since the windows box doesn't have
this issue I assume this is a problem with the linux box.

-Rob