Dikom DK-300

Hi Devin,
I sent you the diff between the patched version of the v4l-dvb main and the original one (which I have not updated on this pc since mid of August when I've patched it to have the dikom working in digital mode at least). As you have suggested, I sent you the diff between the two versions (it's the first time I use such a tool so I hope I've used it correctly). In any case I send you also the tar file which contains the patched files which substitute the ones in /v4l-dvb/linux/drivers/media/video/em28xx
Can you tell me if it is all you need or if you need something else.
Thank you for your help,
Xwang

Ok!
As far as the DIKOM DK-300 patch, it enables the digital tv, but analog
tv still has some problem (no audio and maybe kernel oops when tuning
channels).
As soon as possible (probably next weekend) I will try to search diff
between patched and original version. Meantime I attach the tar file
Dainius sent me two months ago (I have used the included files to
overwite the ones in /v4l-dvb/linux/drivers/media/video/em28xx).
Thank you again for your help,
Xwang