Re: em28xx mode switching

Ok!
As far as the DIKOM DK-300 patch, it enables the digital tv, but analog tv still has some problem (no audio and maybe kernel oops when tuning channels). As soon as possible (probably next weekend) I will try to search diff between patched and original version. Meantime I attach the tar file Dainius sent me two months ago (I have used the included files to overwite the ones in /v4l-dvb/linux/drivers/media/video/em28xx).
Thank you again for your help,
Xwang