Re: Pinnace 320e (PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick) support

Devin,
thank you very much.

I downloaded, compiled and installed drivers from current (today) hg repository o linuxtv.org, attached Pinnacle dongle, scanned.

The log files are quite large so i ZIPed them and made available at http://pragl.com/tmp/em28xx_logs.zip
They are:

1. messages.txt - relevant paert of /var/log/messages after plugging the dongle in

2. scan.txt - output from `scan cz-Praha` (my location) you can see scan locks on first frequency (634000000), finds correctly couple of channels then fails on other frequencies

3. scan2.txt - same scan but I commented-out 1st frequency (634000000) so scan successfully starts from following one (674000000) and the situation repeats - only this one gets scanned, following are not

Hope I described it clearly :)

I really appreciate your help

MP