Pinnace 320e (PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick) support

Hello,
are here users of Pinnace 320e (PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick)?

I have lots of problems with tuning, namely
- scan somehow locks on the first frequency listed in scan file and finds no
signal on subsequent freqs
- kaffeine which has own scanning scans RELIABLY two, somehow three of four
channels available in my region
- vlc which has great commandline parameters for direc tuning frequency and
programm (by its ID) works fine

I currently use Fedora 11 with latest stable kernel (64 bit) and try to keep
up-to-date with linuxtv drivers

any help or atleast bug confirming would help me a lot

Thanks

MP

P.S. although i hated the aggressivnes of Markus' drivers from mcentral.de
(no longer maintained) and need of FULL kernel sources these atleast worked
:(