Re: Questions about Terratec Hybrid XS (em2882) [0ccd:005e]

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Uros Vampl <mobile.leecher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tried arecord/aplay and sox with tvtime, and also mplayer (which
> has
> built-in audio support). I know about these tricks, I've used them
> successfully with Markus' em28xx-new driver. But with v4l-dvb it's as I
> said, audio is there but it's extremely quiet. If you have suggestions
> how I should try to diagnoze this, I'm all ears.
>
> Regards,
> Uroš

If the audio is present but very quiet, then it's probably some issue
you are having with your mixer.  I would check your ALSA and
PulseAudio configuration (in particular the mixer volume controls).

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com