Are you getting my emails? -- resubmit tda18271 pull requests.

Mauro,

I made a pull request to you over a week ago and I have seen you merge
*many* other developer repositories since then, many of whom only sent
pull requests within the past three days.  As my pending changes
affect the tda18271 driver, only, I know that no other drivers are
affected by my changes, other than some new devices who must wait for
this to be merged first as a dependency.

Now I am lead to wonder if perhaps my emails are not getting delivered
to your inbox.  Can you just reply to this mail so that I at least
know that you've received it?  If you have a reason for holding off on
the merge, could you please say so -- I don't know what's happening
when you dont respond at all.

This merge request contains fixes that must go to upstream for the
2.6.32 merge window -- I definitely sent you a pull request with
enough time for review for the merge window, but I see you've already
sent your pull request to Linus.  :-(

At this point, there are two separate merge requests that deal with
the tda18271.  First, tda18271-only changes:

First, and urgently, please pull from:

http://kernellabs.com/hg/~mkrufky/tda18271-fix

for the following:

- tda18271: add support for additional low-power standby modes
- tda18271: add debug to show which standby mode is in use
- tda18271: add new standby mode: slave tuner output / loop thru on
- tda18271: change output feature configuration to a bitmask
- tda18271: move tda18271_sleep directly below tda18271_init
- tda18271: move small_i2c assignment to the state config block
- tda18271: ensure that configuration options are set for multiple instances
- tda18271: improve error log in function tda18271_write_regs
- tda18271: fix comments and make tda18271_agc debug less verbose
- tda18271: update temperature compensation calculatation formula
- tda18271: fix bad data in tda18271_cid_target table

 tda18271-common.c |    3
 tda18271-fe.c     |  127 +++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 tda18271-maps.c   |    3
 tda18271-priv.h   |    3
 tda18271.h        |   38 ++++++----

Next, utilization of the low-power standby modes of the tda18271 tuner
in three drivers.  Please merge:

http://kernellabs.com/hg/~mkrufky/tda18271-standby

- saa7134: disable tda18271 slave tuner output / loop thru in standby mode
- pvrusb2: disable tda18271 slave tuner output / loop thru in standby mode
- cx23885: disable tda18271 slave tuner output / loop thru in standby mode

 cx23885/cx23885-dvb.c     |    4 ++++
 pvrusb2/pvrusb2-devattr.c |    2 ++
 saa7134/saa7134-dvb.c     |    1 +
 3 files changed, 7 insertions(+)

Please note, there is a "merge" changeset that I did not include in
the above diffstat output.

Again, a response that indicates that you cant merge right away for
whatever reason is *much* better than no response at all.  It's very
frustrating to be a member of the linuxtv team for such a long time,
to be a driver author and to send in a pull request and get absolutely
no response.

If I hadn't seen so many other merges going on, I would have just
assumed that you're busy....   Please let me know what's going on
here.

Regards,

Mike