Re: Hauppauge 2250 - second tuner is only half working

Well my card is out the door already.  So it'll be a week or so till i can
try again. I'll give it a pretty thorough run down when i get the new
card, maybe I can dig up a repro.

This is probably just a red herring, but FWIW I had never cold booted the
machine (except monday morning when i yanked the card).  I warm booted
plenty, but i frequently would run full us-Cable scan's on both tuners.
Some time last week when repo's pushed out 2.6.28-15, i had at least one
warm boot in there where i had the modules/firmware missing.  I
reinstalled (dist-clean, make, make install), rebooted, and tried again
and found it was working (well, for a little while until that spontaneous
reboot).

-Seth