Re: Terratec Cinergy HibridT XS

Devin Heitmueller ha scritto:
Great.  I'll get a PULL request issued so this can get into the
mainline.  Thanks for testing.

I have three more request for this driver tuner, but are low priority.

1 - On/off button on the IR as now, send a command to the desktop to start the shutdown, reboot, suspend or hybernate window. To me should send something to the active window only, like an ALT+F4 to close the windows (for example Kaffeine).

2 - is there a simple (like a configuration text file) method to assign functions to unused buttons on the remote IR, like start an executable or send dbus messages?

3 - the TVtuner remain ON, also when user applications are all OFF. It become hot specially in summer. That tuner is not well designed in the thermal aspect, and when ON stay at 50°C, where blocky video and noisy audio happen. I made same holes on the two narrow side of the case and now is better. Is there a method to swith OFF, on put on standby the tuner (like on Windows) when it is unused?

thanks,
Valerio