Re: Terratec Cinergy HibridT XS

Devin Heitmueller ha scritto:
Ah, good news:  the patch I wrote that adds support for the remote
control is still around:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~dheitmueller/v4l-dvb-terratec-xs/rev/92885f66ac68

I will prep this into a new tree and issue a pull request when I get
back in town on Sunday.

hi,
I tried to apply the patch, recompile, install and reboot.
Same results, IR does not send digit to text editor or Kaffeine.

What other can I do for further help/testing?

Valerio