RE: Linux Plumbers Conference 2009: V4L2 API discussions

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Thanks Magnus,

I will definitely take reference from this device and driver code. I think now I have one more device which has similar capabilities. Can you please share or point me to the spec/TRM for SuperH Mobile device for my reference?

Currently we are referring to Davinci, OMAP and Samsung S3C6400X devices, the user configurable/exported parameters are very different.

Thanks
Vaibhav