RE: Linux Plumbers Conference 2009: V4L2 API discussions

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Hi Hans,

I will be attending the conference and along with above mentioned RFC I would want to discuss some of the open issues, forthcoming TI devices, their complexity and required software interfaces (media processor (as you mentioned above)) and similar stuff.

I will work with you offline before sharing the details here with the community.

Thanks,
Vaibhav Hiremath