RE: [PULL] http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~hverkuil/v4l-dvb-vpfe-cap

Mauro,

Please excuse me to ask these silly questions. Since I am not much familiar with the process, I need some help here.

The arm patches are attached in Hans original pull request. Is it Okay to 1) forward the same to Russel, cc you and request his comment or 2) forward the original patches I had sent to Hans. In the case of DaVinci drivers, Hans is integrating and sending pull request. So option 1) seems right to me.

Any comments?

Murali Karicheri
Software Design Engineer
Texas Instruments Inc.