Re: [PULL] http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~hverkuil/v4l-dvb-vpfe-cap

Em Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:13:05 -0500
"Karicheri, Muralidharan" <m-karicheri2@xxxxxx> escreveu:

> Mauro,
>
> Please excuse me to ask these silly questions. Since I am not much familiar with the process, I need some help here.
>
> The arm patches are attached in Hans original pull request. Is it Okay to 1) forward the same to Russel, cc you and request his comment or 2) forward the original patches I had sent to Hans. In the case of DaVinci drivers, Hans is integrating and sending pull request. So option 1) seems right to me.

Kernel maintainers don't like to see more than one patch per email, since this
breaks all merge scripts and require manual work. So, people should always send
one patch per email.

So, answering your question, (2) is the proper way. You should warn Russell
that the merge will happen via my tree, to avoid merge conflicts between his
and my tree.

Cheers,
Mauro