Re: tm6010 development repository

Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 12:45:56 +1200
Kevin Wells <wells_kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Steven Toth wrote:
Kevin Wells wrote:
I've started trying to understand the code in the following repository:

    http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~mchehab/tm6010/

I have a few patches I would like to apply. How should I do this?
Submit the patches to the list and I'll try to get some time to create and maintain a ~stoth/tm6010 tree. I think I can get the nova-s-usb2 running with just a little effort.
Patches to follow. Nothing exciting. Just trying to make the code more robust. Patches are very granular. Let me know if that doesn't work for you.
I'll merge those with some patches I have here. hvr-900h analog part is working
with a some troubles on the experimental tree I have here. A good thing to do,
after I merge yours and my patches, is to convert it to the new v4l2 dev/subdev
interface. I suspect that this will solve several bugs we currently have with
the i2c interface of this driver.

I intend to do this later this week, after the end of the merge window. For
now, I still have lots of patches to review, in order to submit for 2.6.30.
Thanks Mauro.