Re: tm6010 development repository

Kevin Wells wrote:
Hi Mauro,

I've started trying to understand the code in the following repository:

    http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~mchehab/tm6010/

I have a few patches I would like to apply. How should I do this?

    * Should I e-mail patches to you?
    * Should I find somewhere to host my repository and get you to pull
them?

If I need to host my repository do you have any suggestions as to where?

Agreed, this chipset needs some love and attention. I have some patches also stacked up, so - this is a tree I've been meaning to get back to.

Submit the patches to the list and I'll try to get some time to create and maintain a ~stoth/tm6010 tree. I think I can get the nova-s-usb2 running with just a little effort.

Thanks,

- Steve