Re: [PULL] http://linuxtv.org/hg/~dheitmueller/hvr950q-analog2

> On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:25:20 -0400
> Devin Heitmueller <devin.heitmueller@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hello Mauro,
>>
>> Please pull from:
>>
>> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~dheitmueller/hvr950q-analog2
>>
>> for the following:
>>
>> xc5000: fix bug for hybrid xc5000 devices with IF other than 5380
>> au8522: rename the au8522.c source file
>> au8522: move shared state and common functions into a separate header
>> files
>> au8522: fix register read/write high bits
>> au8522: power down the digital demod when not in use
>> au8522: make use of hybrid framework so analog/digital demod can share
>> state
>> au8522: add support for analog side of demodulator
>> au0828: add support for analog functionality in bridge
>> au0828: workaround a bug in the au0828 i2c handling
>> au0828: add analog profile for the HVR-850
>> au8522: add mutex protecting use of hybrid state
>> au0828: Rework the way the analog video binding occurs
>> tveeprom: add the xc5000 tuner to the tveeprom definition
>> au0828: advertise only NTSC-M (as opposed to all NTSC standards)
>> au0828: disable VBI code since it doesn't yet work
>> au0828: fix i2c enumeration bug
>> au0828: make register debug lines easier to read
>> au0828: make g_chip_ident call work properly
>> au0828: properly handle missing analog USB endpoint
>> au0828: properly handle non-existent analog inputs
>> au0828: fix panic on disconnect if analog initialization failed
>> au0828: Convert to use v4l2_device/subdev framework

Hi Devin,

Can you also do the last bit of the v4l2_device/subdev conversion by
actually using the subdev callbacks (replace au0828_call_i2c_clients with
v4l2_device_call_all), removing attach_inform and detach_inform (already
deprecated in 2.6.29) and in au8522_decoder.c replacing
v4l2-i2c-drv-legacy.h by v4l2-i2c-drv.h and removing the au8522_command.

Basically, when you compile against 2.6.29 you shouldn't see any
'deprecated' warnings!

I also suggest renaming au8522_decoder.c to just au8522.c, like all the
other i2c modules.

Regards,

         Hans