Re: DVB-API v5 questions and no dvb developer answering ?

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 1:37 PM, VDR User <user.vdr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I couldn't agree more with the last sentence in the above quote.  It's
> ridiculous at best that after months now there is _still_ no proper
> documentation, yet there was plenty of time when the task-at-hand was
> making up s2api and pushing it into the kernel as fast as possible.
> I'd love to hear a good reason why this documentation doesn't exist,
> or why the people politely asking for help are being completely
> ignored since the  "I've been busy" excuse is laughable.
>
> Sorry, I've seen many people expressing frustration over this and many
> other things from recent times.

As always we continue to welcome patches, including for the
documentation.  Instead of bitching and moaning, how about you roll up
your sleeves and actually help out?

Let's try to remember that pretty much all the developers here are
volunteers, so berating them for not doing things fast enough for your
personal taste is not really very productive.

Regards,

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller