Re : Re : [linux-dvb] Re : Technotrend Budget S2-3200 Digital artefacts on HDchannels

Le 05.02.2009 19:50:18, Manu Abraham a écrit :
> Manu wrote:
> > Le 02.02.2009 18:43:33, Chris Silva a écrit :
> >> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 9:13 PM, Manu Abraham
> >> <abraham.manu@xxxxxxxxx>
> >> somewhere or
> >> offered), I
> >> needed
> problem.
> >> BTW in
> reply
> >> in
> quite

> >> issues.
> >> with my card
> >> wasn't
> >> increasing
> tree.

> >> results.
> >> tuning

> >> case the
> >>>
> >> Manu,
> >>
> >> I've tried both multiproto branches you indicated above, *with*
> and
> >> *without* the patches you sent to the ML (fix_iterations.patch and
> >> increase timeout.patch) on this thread.
> >> Sadly, same behavior as S2API V4L-DVB current branch. No lock on
> >> 30000
> >> 3/4 channels. It achieves a 0.5 second jittery sound but no image.
> It
> >> seems the driver is struggling to correctly lock on that channel,
> but
> >> doesn't get there in time... Or maybe the hardware... Dunno...
>
> Can you please send me a complete trace with the stb6100 and stb0899
> modules loaded with verbose=5 for the 30MSPS transponder what you
> are trying ? One simple szap would be enough (no scan please) based
> on the http://jusst.de/hg/v4l-dvb tree.
>
> Before you start testing, start clean from a cold boot after a
> powerdown. This makes it a bit more easier identify things.

OK I did just that with latest multiproto on a 11495 MHz trnaposnder,
DVB-S2, 30MS/s, FEC 5/6 which works using the provider's STB . I put
the log in attachement. You will observe a lock is acquired really
briefly and then nothing. Obtained using:
szap2 -t 2
I hope this can give you some data. Let me know if you need more info
(like putting some more printksin the source).
Bye
Manu