Re: Re : [linux-dvb] Re : Technotrend Budget S2-3200 Digital artefacts on HDchannels

Manu wrote:
> Le 02.02.2009 18:43:33, Chris Silva a écrit :
>> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 9:13 PM, Manu Abraham
>> <abraham.manu@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>> somewhere or
>> offered), I
>> needed
>> BTW in
>> in

>> issues.
>> with my card
>> wasn't
>> increasing
>>> With regards to the zig-zag, one bug is fixed in the v4l-dvb tree.
>>> Most likely you haven't tried that change.

>> results.
>>> I did look at your patch, but that was completely against the
>> tuning
>>> algorithm.
>>>
>>> [..]

>> case the
>>> Along with the patch i sent, does the attached patch help you in
>>> anyway (This works out for DVB-S2 only)?
>>>
>> Manu,
>>
>> I've tried both multiproto branches you indicated above, *with* and
>> *without* the patches you sent to the ML (fix_iterations.patch and
>> increase timeout.patch) on this thread.
>> Sadly, same behavior as S2API V4L-DVB current branch. No lock on
>> 30000
>> 3/4 channels. It achieves a 0.5 second jittery sound but no image. It
>> seems the driver is struggling to correctly lock on that channel, but
>> doesn't get there in time... Or maybe the hardware... Dunno...

Can you please send me a complete trace with the stb6100 and stb0899
modules loaded with verbose=5 for the 30MSPS transponder what you
are trying ? One simple szap would be enough (no scan please) based
on the http://jusst.de/hg/v4l-dvb tree.

Before you start testing, start clean from a cold boot after a
powerdown. This makes it a bit more easier identify things.

Regards,
Manu