Re: getaddrinfo_a man page: add notification example?

Alex,

thanks for the response.

> I think examples are great in the manual pages (I wish we had at least
> one example in every page).
>
> If you can provide an example for those features, it could be good.  Do
> you think it would fit in the existing examples, or maybe it's better to
> add a separate new example?

unless you or someone thinks otherwise, i would first try to see if i
can make the notifications sit naturally inside the current asynchronous
example.  i think they will, but maybe they won't.

if that doesn't seem to work, i can try to slim down my current code,
convert to getopt(3), etc., and see if you think the results would work
as an additional example.

cheers, Greg