Re: Dear linux man-pages maintainer,

Hi Helge,

I am not the maintainer or anything, but I think it's great that
translators give feedback on the original text.

I have two disagreements with your changes:

(1) You proposed correcting "null byte" to "NUL byte".  However, "null
byte" is a standard way to refer to a byte with the numerical value of
zero.  This byte is also the same as the ASCII character NUL; it could
be regarded as the "encoding" of that character.

(2) You proposed correcting "runlevel" to "run level".  The word
"runlevel" is a coinage by operating system developers; in ordinary
English it would indeed have to be two words, but it's common to write
it with no space in this context.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runlevel